The P.E Systems brand and any registered trademarks of P.E Systems Industries referred to on this website are the sole property of P.E Systems and its subsidiaries. They may not be used for any purpose without the owner's permission, given in writing. This website and its content are protected, within the meaning of the Intellectual Property Code, under the laws of copyright covering texts, drawings and models, as well as by trademark law. You agree not to reproduce, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, all or part of this website or its content on any medium whatsoever without P.E Systems permission, given in writing. You also agree not to establish any hypertext links to this website or its content. P.E Systems does not grant any right or license for the personal and non-commercial use of the website or its content. All other rights are reserved.
as well as by the specific terms mentioned on certain pages of this site, as updated from time to time.
If you do not agree to these terms, you should leave this site immediately.
Unless otherwise specified, this website, its content, and its domain name and urls: http://www.pesystems.co.in are the sole property of:
Bommanahalli - 560068
P.E Systems is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. P.E Systems may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1/07/2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address] We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.